Signed up for Peak Energy Rewards last year, never got any notifications

eddiebear5
Semiconductor
2 Replies 1676 Views

I received an sms and email last year (2022) inviting me to sign up for the Peak Energy Rewards program which I did straight away. I've just received another email today saying "thanks for saving energy with Peak Energy Rewards this last year" which reminded me that I had signed up to begin with, as I've never received any peak event sms, emails or notifications to take part in! It looks like I'm still registered as it won't let me sign up again on the account page. Is there certain criteria that I need to meet in order to get invited to take part in an event? I gathered since I was invited to begin with I was eligible, but do I need to use more energy or use solar less?

5 REPLIES 5
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1670 Views

Hi @eddiebear5 ,

Thanks for signing up to Peak Energy Rewards. If you've signed up, you should be eligible to participate in events. When you receive a Peak Energy Rewards notification text will depend on where you live - if there have been no peak events in your area it's possible you wouldn't have received any notifications yet, but I'm not sure if that's the case here. What state do you live in?

We've got a special group set up for Peak Energy Rewards discussion and feedback, so I've moved your post over there, and I'll reach out to the Peak Energy Rewards team on this one. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1663 Views

@eddiebear5 , I think the first thing to check would be that we actually have the correct phone number for you. 

Can you log in to your My Account page, click "profile" in the top right menu, and double check the phone number under "personal details" is correct?

eddiebear5
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1662 Views

Thanks @David_AGL. I'm in SA, north-western suburbs of Adelaide. I have solar but from what I could see, this doesn't impact any Peak Energy Rewards events. 

eddiebear5
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1655 Views

Hi @David_AGL yes, phone number is correct. I've received other SMS's from AGL in the last year and even received the notification to join Peak Energy Rewards via SMS to begin with.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1650 Views

Thanks for checking that. The team's going to dig into this and we'll get back to you. If you can let me know your account number via private message (click my name) that may assist their investigation.