NBN down yet again andno support to report to.

Rowdy1961
Conductor
2 Replies 338 Views

I have already reported multiple nbn outages and the reason given has been there were unscheduled nbn outages. My problem is NBN shows no outages on the days. Its happened again tonight and i am overseas. My secueity cameras are offline.My wife is at home alone. Shs mwssged me from down fhe road as mobile doesnt work at the house.. She is worried and upset. She couldnt even watch netflix.

Again why is this happening repeatedly and why is there no record of nbn outages that you suggest is the reaaon.

Often the internet doeant return operational and requires the HFC and pur router to be rebooted so when i am not home the internet dowsnt return operational leaving security and my wife wirh communication.

This is a big concern. What is the reason this time?

Again no support available to call WHY?

ITS AFTER 7PM

4 REPLIES 4
Hannah_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 318 Views

HI @Rowdy1961 

For help in troubleshooting, please visit: https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/internet-mobile/troubleshooting-and-outages/internet-troubleshoo... 

Our technical support team are open from 8am-8pm AEST. 

For further assistance, please call our technical support team on 13 12 45. 

I am sorry for this! 

Kind Regards, Hannah

markkong
Conductor
0 Replies 304 Views

Sorry to hear. Not sure if you have the connection but Hope everything is back and running for you.. i have no internet connection since sunday! See my other thread on the outage. 

Rowdy1961
Conductor
1 Reply 278 Views

The technical support team neglects customers by closing and going home while services are effected.

They make no contact with customers at all. They are totally UNPROFESSIONAL and refuse to peovide assistance when requested.

Your state the team is available 8am to PM but they are no wherebover rge weekend. How is fhis any type of acceptable service standards of a commercial offering. The NBN had neen down for 4 days and no contact whatsoever by AGL. When i contact them they seem completely unaware 9f my outage and have to go through all the details again. It's like rhey are msking up an excuse for their ignorance 

Utterly Disgraceful 

Mark52
Switched-on
0 Replies 237 Views

Having the same issue. Always going down after hours or on weekends, mostly not for too long but there have been multiple instances over the last few weeks and now it is down for the third time tonight. Definitely thinking of going to another supplier. AGL use Southern in VIC as their supplier and they similarly have no after hours support