7pm..AGL support have gone

Rowdy1961
Conductor
3 Replies 421 Views

Internet is down, its been out since 7pm. How can there be no tech support after 6pm.!

Yes everything reset. Nothing.

All lights are on on the NTU.

I can ping ok but i assune the DNS has fallen over.

This is the 3rd outage in a fortnight. Having to work like this is so annoying and the lack of network support by AGL is  inexcusable 

8 REPLIES 8
Emerld88
Switched-on
1 Reply 412 Views

Same! I am dropping AGL, internet is soo unreliable and they just turn off chat with no explanation of what is happening? 

I also was waiting nearly two weeks for them to connect a new property and only when I called them as to why no progress was made for set up did they tell me oh yeah there's no connection at all we need to send a technician to fix that. Pathetic!

Robneilz
Switched-on
2 Replies 409 Views

Is this NSW??? Outages only say issues in QLD 😡

Emerld88
Switched-on
1 Reply 397 Views

Yep nsw! Seems to be working OK for me now thankfully but geez a 3hr plus window of essentially no internet ..... pretty ridiculous when there was no actual nbn outage....

Angel82
Switched-on
0 Replies 395 Views

Ours has been out since 230pm. This is beyond unacceptable with NO communication from AGL as to wtf is going on.

Anyone suggest a better company to change to?

Rowdy1961
Conductor
0 Replies 391 Views
Yea and AGL have shut there tech support for the night. iT support is 24x7
Rowdy1961
Conductor
0 Replies 346 Views

Does AGL answer these discussions?

Rowdy1961
Conductor
1 Reply 345 Views

Yes iit was SYDNEY 

Hannah_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 325 Views

HI @Rowdy1961 

I am sorry to hear about your NBN issues over the weekend. 

Our technical support team are open from 8am - 8pm AEST Monday - Sunday. 

There was an unplanned NBN outage in NSW due to degradation, you can view this information here: https://telcostatus.agl.com.au/. 

The NSW outage was resolved at 6:48 am this morning, 26.02.2024. 

If the issues are continuing, please unplug your modem for 2 minutes, then plug the modem back in and wait several minutes, if the issues continue after this, please follow this troubleshooting guide: https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/internet-mobile/troubleshooting-and-outages/internet-troubleshoo... 

If after all this is completed, and the issues are continuing, please contact us, so that we can go through further troubleshooting with you and investigate it further. 

Kind Regards, Hannah!