Energy Management

Looking for tips or advice on energy efficiency around the home? See what others are doing or share your experience!

Looking for tips or advice on energy efficiency around the home? See what others are doing or share your experience!

Highlighted

AGL Bar Charts - Daily Electricity Usage

Switched-on

I had Smart (?) Meters installed in November 2018 and I saw them as being useful for feeding back accurate information to trigger possible power reduction and cost savings.

So far I fail to see any benefit for myself.

The usage and costs shown on a daily basis in the bar charts is always identical to the corresponding day of the previous week.

(As an example, on a Wednesday I always use $3.87 worth of electricity!)

I run my own spread sheet to collate the reads but the information I'm receiving is inaccurate and makes the exercise pointless.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: AGL Bar Charts - Daily Electricity Usage

AGL Moderator

Hi @Rogerf

Welcome to the Community! Can you please specify where you are seeing the bar charts? Are you using My Account or the App? 

Switched-on

@Samjy wrote:

Hi @Rogerf

Welcome to the Community! Can you please specify where you are seeing the bar charts? Are you using My Account or the App? 

My Account. Every Wednesday is $3.87! Just a copy & paste for every day of the previous weeks. R.

AGL Moderator

Hi Rogerf,

This isn't good to hear at all!

Would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of your usage screen?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.