Victorian? Don't forget the $250 Power Saving Bonus!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
4 Replies 3728 Views

The Victorian Government is offering a $250 Power Saving Bonus for Victorian households to help ease cost-of-living pressures and encourage them to compare energy offers and save money.

For details on this one-off payment available to Victorian households, head over to the Victorian Energy Compare website.

8 REPLIES 8
Panda
Super Charger
1 Reply 3719 Views

Heya David,

Thanks for sharing, claimed my $250. 

AGL (my plan at least) is almost the cheapest, but I can still get cheaper based on your link.

Humour my curiosity, why share a link that drives customers to your competitors? 

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 3713 Views

Hey @Panda. I think that customers should be confident they're getting a good deal, and that we should be able to stand behind the offers we're putting to the market! Energy pricing can be complicated, and I think most people understand that the absolute cheapest choice from a range of products doesn't necessarily mean the best value. Besides, avoiding competition is never a good way to improve.  

Chloeclo
Conductor
1 Reply 3705 Views

When do we get it

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3694 Views

@Chloeclo Mine took about a week to land in my bank account after I applied

Panda
Super Charger
0 Replies 3585 Views

I appreciate your response. Thanks for sharing the $250, David! 

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Rafsana1802
Switched-on
1 Reply 2671 Views

Hi,  I haven’t received my electricity bill. How can I apply 250 dollar bonus? 

Emmanuelgore
Switched-on
0 Replies 2659 Views

Ok

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2651 Views

Hi Rafsana1802, Thank you for reaching out. You can apply for the Victorian Power Saving Bonus by heading to https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/, applications will be closing on the 31.08.2023. 

I'll will send you a private message to assist you further with the required details you will need to submit the application. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie