Outrageous gas bill and awful customer service

JLB14
Switched-on
1 Reply 442 Views

I have been trying for weeks to get someone to fix my gas billing issue. Yesterday I waited 16 hours for a response, where nothing was done. And today I was completely ignored. I’m just gonna post last years bill and this month’s estimate AFTER sending a metre read one month ago and another one yesterday. First they just kept arguing that their bill was correct and now they’re ignoring me, so I’m filing a complaint and going to the ombudsman. But I just wanted to post here for accountability for AGL. There is no gas leak. No additional usage. No faulty appliances. I’ve been with AGL for years, my bills have always been in credit, then I get hit with this, in the middle of a cost of living crisis. Shame. 

IMG_8344.jpeg

IMG_8343.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 431 Views

Hi JLB14, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are sorry to hear this matter has been ongoing for weeks. 

We can look into the matter further for you and would recommend following our complaints process. You can find how to contact us and what our complaints process looks like by visiting agl.com.au/contact-us and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie