Cannot find my latest electricity bill to download from website. PDF in app not downloading.

jjktg
Conductor
10 Replies 16946 Views

I received an email with the amount of my latest electricity bill on 15/08/2023.  Clicked on link to "Download your Bill (PDF) and it took me to the AGL support page.  When I logged into my account on the website, the pdf of the bill is not available under 'Billing', only the amount of my bills and an option to pay.  When I looked in the AGL app under Electricity Bill, there is an option to "View PDF" but when I click on that it says "Something went wrong". 

Is anyone else having this issue?

17 REPLIES 17
cammo79
Conductor
0 Replies 5962 Views

Yes having the same issue.  None of the previous bills are available in my account to download either (which they used to be) so I assume they are having system issues.   I tried calling them this morning but was on hold for 30 mins and gave up.   Will try a chat agent now.

cammo79
Conductor
2 Replies 5598 Views

I just had a chat with the support team, they said the billing system is down & they are working on it.  Hope to have it fixed in 24 hours.

Nifty01
Semiconductor
0 Replies 5596 Views

Thanks for that CAMMO79  will try again in a few days!

clairebear
Switched-on
0 Replies 5594 Views

Yes same. Have tried through my emails, the website and the app. Really annoying, as I need them to do my tax!

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 5593 Views

@jjktg 

Yes can see there is an issue.

It is not only your current bill but all bills.

Looks like AGL has done some changes again without the full change process, I questioned about my bill on the 8th July and resolved one issue by turning off the power to my house for 35mins to resolve the issue of what STATES TIME is my bill be calculated on.

I have not heard back about any other of my issues.

In the years, I have been with AGL, I have not ever been informed of a scheduled outage and have gone to log onto my account only to find that the site is not working correctly and that changes have been applied.

According to what I have read in this message the issue has been ongoing for at least three days and RESOLUTION MAY OCCUR IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

I have logged into my account and can not see any message indicating that,

AT THIS TIME NO BILL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE BUT WE EXPECT TO HAVE THE ISSUE RESOLVED BY 20:00 (8pm) on the 20th August.

This process would have stopped this POST from continuing.

In practice in the IT industry, changes are tested and tested, then a test server is used to ensure that the change (modification) works, the whole process is then presented (with documentation) to the Change Management team, including Implication Process, Live Testing Process, Backout Process.

The change then has to be approved by the Appropriate Teams.

One of the most important teams is the Backup Team who are responsible for ensuring that all data is available just before the CHANGE starts. It is the backup teams job to restore all data back to the same before the change commenced.

This is the essential part of any CHANGE PROCESS.

Lets wait and see, my current data since my last bill looks correct, the download file has been updated today which looks to be correct, so the only issue is that no bills can be down loaded.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
jjktg
Conductor
1 Reply 5581 Views

Thanks, Cammo79. Will keep an eye on it. 

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 5570 Views

@jjktg 

Been back for a while now, working on APP and My Account page again.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
jjktg
Conductor
0 Replies 5549 Views

Thanks, everyone, for your input and efforts to resolve. The problem has been fixed and I've downloaded my bill.  Hope it's working for everybody.

I'm going to mark the post as solved.