Ineligible to enter a meter read

Stuart-E_A
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1947 Views

I used to be able to enter a meter read, since the new power box has been upgraded by the real estate agents electrician, I get this message when I attempt to enter the readings ;

Choose a service
What type of read are you entering?
Electricity meter Account no. \
******** Clemton Park NSW 2206
Service ineligible.
6 REPLIES 6
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 1944 Views

Hi @Stuart-E_A , it sounds like you may have been upgraded to a digital smart meter, in which case your meter can be read remotely and you no longer need to enter manual reads for it.

Stuart-E_A
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1933 Views

That's good, but the problem I am still having is there is no electricity usage data showing, see the screenshotScreenshot_20230815_205130.png

Stuart-E_A
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1919 Views

I am still having a problem. I cannot monitor my usage. I have no idea how much electricity I'm using and how much my bills will be

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1912 Views

Hi @Stuart-E_A are you able to confirm what type of meter you have and when the upgrade was performed?

Stuart-E_A
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1909 Views
This is my meter. It's digital
NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1882 Views

@Stuart-E_A 

You will have to wait until you are completely setup.

When it is done you will see your data, its a lengthy process and involves at least one other company.

Have you looked again recently?

If you have the meter reads then you can work out your usage as the Meter starts at zero.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.