Cannot find my latest electricity bill to download from website. PDF in app not downloading.

jjktg
Conductor
10 Replies 16972 Views

I received an email with the amount of my latest electricity bill on 15/08/2023.  Clicked on link to "Download your Bill (PDF) and it took me to the AGL support page.  When I logged into my account on the website, the pdf of the bill is not available under 'Billing', only the amount of my bills and an option to pay.  When I looked in the AGL app under Electricity Bill, there is an option to "View PDF" but when I click on that it says "Something went wrong". 

Is anyone else having this issue?

17 REPLIES 17
Julesl
Switched-on
1 Reply 11361 Views

I have the same issues.  I cannot download by gas or electricity pdf bill.

Rakib
Switched-on
0 Replies 11354 Views

Same issue, very strange! my bill is also unexpectedly 51% higher than last year!

Rakib
Switched-on
0 Replies 11353 Views

Same issue, very strange! my bill is also unexpectedly 51% higher than last year!

Nifty01
Semiconductor
1 Reply 11325 Views

When I go to download my PDF bill all it shows is a link for 'Usage'    

I have checked all my previous bills (all of which I have been able to access/download as a PDF in the past) and they too are only showing a link for 'Usage' so all my previous bills can't be accessed as PDF downloadable document. 

pinkfrog1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 11320 Views

Hi Folks

I think you will find that our bills are only stored for a certain period of time then delted.

I have had no issues downloading my bill when received but I had occassion to go back and try to print a previous bill that was maybe 3 months old and i was not able to do so which leads me to believe for whatever reason our bills are only stored for a certain period of time. Hope this helps

ChrisC1
Switched-on
0 Replies 11310 Views

Having the same issue.  Also when I enter a meter reading it says it is not recorded yet shows on the screen. Have tried to ring for assistance, a waste of time. Have tried to send an electronic query but does not recognize what I have typed. AGL really need to pick up their game. I recently changed plans. The old account still shows and says sorry you have left us. Not very professional.

Nifty01
Semiconductor
1 Reply 11309 Views

I received an email this morning telling me how much and when my AGL bill was due and also a link to download the bill.   When I went to bill section to download it there is no link anymore that says 'download PDF'  instead it just says 'view usage'  I want to see my current itemised bill ...... even the AGL app says that 'something went wrong' when attempting to download the latest/current bill

pinkfrog1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 10529 Views
Hi
I can only advise that I have just received my bill via email to my desktop.
On opening the invoice I wad able to select download pdf of bill.
Perhaps it is the app that may be the issue.
Cheers

Larry
0414 737 421
Andrewf
Switched-on
0 Replies 11292 Views

No PDF to download, website BROKEN!