What's New

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Who is Alfie?

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Alfie - Ready to pay.png

Hi I’m Alfie, your AGL digital assistant.

Who is Alfie?
Alfie is our chatbot available as your digital assistant.

Why should I ‘Ask Alfie?’
Alfie can answer questions and help with simple tasks instantaneously. Save yourself a phone call, Alfie is always available and ready to help.

How does it work?
Alfie is a Chatbot that combines NLP (Natural Language Processing), machine learning and web chat functionality. The more people engage with Alfie, the more it learns. If Alfie is unable to resolve your query, the conversation is passed onto a human agent.

What can Alfie help me with?
Alfie’s learning more and more every day. Currently, Alfie can help you perform simple tasks such as:

Making a payment Ready to pay? Alfie can securely process your payment, all you need is your login details for My Account.
Requesting a payment extension If you’re having trouble paying your bills and just need more time to pay, you can Ask Alfie to see if you’re eligible for a payment extension.
Switch to eBilling Alfie can help you switch to eBilling. By choosing eBilling, you’ll be emailed a link to download an electronic copy of your bill online, rather than being mailed a paper copy.
See your recent bills Looking for a copy of your bill? Ask Alfie to retrieve a copy for you.

What skills are Alfie learning next?

• Update your contact details
  • Check account balance
  • Gathering customer experience feedback

Where can I find Alfie?
    Alfie can be found across pages on agl.com.au where Alfie has the ability to help.
    Find Alfie now on www.agl.com.au/contact-us

Help us innovate
    Have a suggestion, an idea or feedback for Alfie? Share them with us below.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Who is Alfie?

Switched-on

I need a copy of my latest bill please

Re: Who is Alfie?

AGL Moderator

Hi Kyla_becky,

Thank you for your comment!

You can access all of your bills by logging into your AGL My Account here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.