What's New

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Re: new-look eBill,

Switched-on

If you download the AGL energy app it gives you a snapshot of usage to date and projected bill cost of the bill based on usage to date I assume. Helps keep on top of it a little bit.

Re: Coming soon: The new-look eBill summary

Switched-on

...and like many companies these days - for the many that do NOT have smartphones!!!

Switched-on

That is true.

Switched-on

It’s a mock bill. Check out the billing period and due by dates.

Switched-on

Provided it still has breakdown of individual charges and usage costs it should be ok

Switched-on

Good to see you listened to customer feedback. What percentage of customers requested the $100 late payment fee?

Switched-on

I don't want to use the app. If I want to view my full bill I have to log in ? What a pain in the behind. Time to start looking for another supplier.

Switched-on

One thing I forgot to put in my earlier post was about the estimated usage. Years ago Origin "guesstimated" my bill an average bill was $250 for a single guy living alone. The guesstimate was for over $700 !!!! They use the average of the usage in your area not your average. It was only after I made the threat of going to the ombudsman they did an actual read. Ha they first offered me a payment plan !!! to pay a bill for an amount they made up. So watch out for these guesstimated bills!!!

Semiconductor

Meter reeders aren’t that flash either. The guy mistook a 4 for a 7 and my bill for that period, which has always been around $300 all of a sudden was $900 plus. After taking a photo and many phone calls the bill was reduced to what it should have been. When I questioned AGL as to why a bill that has been around $300 for years and years and suddenly became $900 wasn’t picked up they said it would have been - eventually - when another meter read was done. Fine, but how long would it have taken if they used estimates. About a year was the reply. Not good enough AGL because it’s my money you had that wasn’t yours.

Switched-on

You've got to be joking right? $100 late payment fee. That's ridiculous. So that's enough to make me change suppliers. I miss by a day and you penalise me nearly 50% of my bill?? Great CX team.

See you later. Origin have just made me an offer and the $100 example in your new, "wonderful" bill may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for?