The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416226 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
strathsteam
Switched-on
0 Replies 6107 Views

Your new look billing is absolutely hopeless it lacks direction and when you click on some thing it goes to stuff that is totally unrelated you have excelled yourselves with stupidity who ever the rocket scientist was who dreamed up this load of rubbish should be sacked there was nothing wrong with the way it was congratulations AGL you have stuffed up big time it is typical of big business to create vague and confusing rubbish put it back the way it was simple and not confusing why do you people indulge in such wanky stupidity

Regards

Rod Muller

cw1953
Switched-on
0 Replies 6058 Views

I concur!

UshaVenkat
Switched-on
0 Replies 6048 Views

I am unable to view or download the Full bill pdf. Clicking on View Bill shows the same summary again and not the full pdf.

This is really a bad design - Please modify the email format by attaching the Full Bill pdf to it, making it simple and less irritating for customers

Debgarr
Switched-on
0 Replies 6006 Views

Hi,

For some reason I cannot pay my bill online Ref no. 58952250903553,

Thanks

LucyH
Switched-on
0 Replies 5945 Views

Please make sure that we can still download our bills, and when we do so please give them an identifiable name, not just AGL bill.  Please make the name unique to the bill.  that should not really be so hard.

Thanks,

Lucy

Ricagl
Switched-on
0 Replies 5937 Views

In the new-look email the 'view your bill' link is very small. It should be very prominent on the page. Thanks.

ezra_k
Switched-on
0 Replies 5877 Views

Modern approach.

AJP001
Superconductor
0 Replies 5714 Views

The Usage page on the website with the Electricity Bought From Grid | Solar Electricity Sold to Grid | Net Usage headings is much easier and more intuitive.  It would be good to see the same translated on to the app.

The usage breakdowns over the Period (daily) and Day (hourly) are really easy to follow now.   

I know this relates to the online view of my account, haven't had one of the summaries mentioned as yet. The summary looks very similar to the live overview page which is easy to understand.  I like the cost to date feature.  

AHortin
Switched-on
0 Replies 5685 Views

Your eBill is a great start, but you don't show the BPay Biller code or reference number anywhere. The link to download the full PDF should also be made more visible. Instead of just "View your Bill" change the link to something more meaningful like "Download your Bill" or "View PDF Bill".

astro
Conductor
1 Reply 5615 Views

Your new bill system will not allow me to download my itemized bill or are you a new scam artist organization at work fleecing money from the unsuspected.? I might remind you that scamming is illegal in Australia. Pack your bags and go back to wherever you came from before the police catch up with you.