What's New

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Highlighted

Re: Coming soon: The new-look eBill summary

Switched-on

Your new look billing is absolutely hopeless it lacks direction and when you click on some thing it goes to stuff that is totally unrelated you have excelled yourselves with stupidity who ever the rocket scientist was who dreamed up this load of rubbish should be sacked there was nothing wrong with the way it was congratulations AGL you have stuffed up big time it is typical of big business to create vague and confusing rubbish put it back the way it was simple and not confusing why do you people indulge in such wanky stupidity

Regards

Rod Muller

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Switched-on

I concur!

Highlighted

New Bill format is bad

Switched-on

I am unable to view or download the Full bill pdf. Clicking on View Bill shows the same summary again and not the full pdf.

This is really a bad design - Please modify the email format by attaching the Full Bill pdf to it, making it simple and less irritating for customers

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi,

For some reason I cannot pay my bill online Ref no. 58952250903553,

Thanks

Highlighted

Switched-on

Please make sure that we can still download our bills, and when we do so please give them an identifiable name, not just AGL bill.  Please make the name unique to the bill.  that should not really be so hard.

Thanks,

Lucy

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Switched-on

In the new-look email the 'view your bill' link is very small. It should be very prominent on the page. Thanks.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Modern approach.

Highlighted

Re: The new-look eBill summary

Switched-on

Although I eventually found everything i was searching for the "New Look eBill Summary" is very cumbersome. Not a simple site to navigate. Urgently requires attention.

Can't find what you're looking for?