The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416081 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
Mickmi39
Switched-on
5 Replies 363476 Views

Using the link on the new ebill format, I logged into my account but still couldn't see details of my actual bill.

Dot
Switched-on
4 Replies 360625 Views

I note in the sample bill the period of the bill is after the pay by date. Does this mean a change to paying in advance?  Could be a problem.

Vonnie57
Switched-on
1 Reply 358733 Views

Good Points✓

Swimmer1950
Switched-on
0 Replies 358354 Views

Why don’t I get “best offer” option in NSW?

Vonnie57
Switched-on
1 Reply 358277 Views

*I meant Good Point Dot re: dates on the example above.

* How do I know (for example) half way through the bill how much my bill is in a effort to reduce consumption and of course the cost?

Dlr73341
Switched-on
1 Reply 357042 Views

I prefer paper bill please

Harry123
Switched-on
3 Replies 353465 Views

Hi was just looking at the sample of the new look bill , and noticed late payment fee was $100. I hope this was just a typo on the sample . Although this will never happen to me as i am always in credit, as i have sola but if it is not a typo, a letter will be sent to the ombudsman as $100. is an outrageous fee for late payment.   Regards  Ron Harriman

ltask2
Switched-on
2 Replies 349305 Views

There is nothing on this bill telling me how much my solar is making nor how much I am being paid for my contribution. 

floydie
Switched-on
6 Replies 307968 Views

All good but it still feels like I am getting ripped off. prices are out of control in this sector and it seems like there is no one who has any authority to change anything. Governments are reluctant to do anything because most of the politicians would have their finger in the pie somewhere. I don't want a new look bill, I want cheaper and affordable power. We need more coal power not less, wasting too much time and effort with these  stupid unsustainable wind farms is not the way forward.