My Account Updates – Two new features to help track your energy usage

Samjy
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6526 Views

Introducing Single Account View

Last week we released Single Account View - an account selector screen for multi-contract account customers upon login to My Account. Customers can now select the account they’d like to view and proceed to My Account as normal, however only viewing information pertaining to the selected contract account.

Customers can switch between accounts at any time by selecting their name at the top right hand corner, then selecting ‘Switch accounts’ from the list of options.

Switchaccounts.jpg

Previously in My Account, customers viewed information relating to all their accounts in one screen. This resulted in one long page so now account information is presented in one page with a 2-step click to switch accounts.

Energy Insights is now available in My Account

Customers can view their bill breakdown by appliance category such as heating, cooling, lighting, laundry, standby and more in My Account through Energy Insights. Energy Insights helps you to take control of your electricity costs and find out where you could start making savings.

When logged into My Account, click the Usage page to access Energy Insights.

EnergyInsights_Usage.jpg

Alternatively, click the Billing page to access Energy Insights for different bill period views using the left and right arrows.

EnergyInsights_Billing.jpg.png

Look out for tips and peer comparison information associated to the highest measured category below the Energy Insights table.

EnergyInsights_My Account.png

Energy Insights is free and available now to AGL electricity customers in Victoria with a smart meter (See our website for more details and FAQs). If you’re eligible, don’t forget to complete your Home Profile in My Account to help us make your report more relevant.

Got feedback on these features or have a suggestion for My Account? Why not submit an idea or suggestion for how we could improve the current features or new features you’d like to see.

2 REPLIES 2
Samjy
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6158 Views

Great news! 

Energy Insights was first rolled out to Victorian eligible customers, and is now available for eligible customers in: 

• South Australia
  • Queensland
  • New Sotuh Wales 

Samjy
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5513 Views

NEW FEATURE ALERT!

If you have completed your Home Profile within My Account, which provides a breakdown of how you consume energy in the home, you’ll notice some new features just released.

Log into My Account, go to the Manage Account tab and view the energy efficiency tips on how to manage your usage.

This feature is hot off the press, let us know what you think here or if you’ve got any other suggestions for what you do!