What's New

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Keep up-to-date with the latest news and features relating to your AGL online account and digital services.

Highlighted

Re: Coming soon: The new-look eBill summary

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Mortlake51 , don't worry, there's been no process changes to how bills are estimated. This is just a new format for the bill summary.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Your new bill system is so very user unfriendly!

With the previous system I had no troubles to find and look at my bill.

I at a loss to find anything that will somehow get me to see an actual bill especially mine.

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Cricket-y-lion , sorry to hear you're having trouble seeing your bill. What happens when you click the large "View your bill" option at the top?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Absolute bloody rubbish. Obviously designed by an 18 yo who doesn't realise that there are actually old people - I'm 86 - trying to simply a bill and know what when into it.

John Fielding

Highlighted

Switched-on

I do not like this new setout of the billing. This shows nothing about usage and input from solar. I would like this to go back to explained accounts.  Please reply

Highlighted

Re: new-look eBill, but i can get no where

Switched-on

I am trying to pay my beill but the page has changed

Highlighted

Switched-on

cannot print the a/c & cannot open the use details & log in , I DO NOT WANT AN ESTIMATE BILL . I PREFER A METER READING

Highlighted

Conductor

Hi @howyudu-ian  - I would like to understand the layout problem you are having. Could you please send me a private message so we can discuss further? Thank you!

Highlighted

Switched-on

I do not have a problem yet will let you know when i receive the new look I do pay by Ebay is that a problem

Highlighted

Switched-on

Can't find what you're looking for?