The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416115 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 5655 Views

Hi @Mortlake51 , don't worry, there's been no process changes to how bills are estimated. This is just a new format for the bill summary.

Cricket-y-lion
Switched-on
1 Reply 5645 Views

Your new bill system is so very user unfriendly!

With the previous system I had no troubles to find and look at my bill.

I at a loss to find anything that will somehow get me to see an actual bill especially mine.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 5627 Views

Hi @Cricket-y-lion , sorry to hear you're having trouble seeing your bill. What happens when you click the large "View your bill" option at the top?

J484848f
Switched-on
0 Replies 5618 Views

Absolute bloody rubbish. Obviously designed by an 18 yo who doesn't realise that there are actually old people - I'm 86 - trying to simply a bill and know what when into it.

John Fielding

Beekeeper50
Switched-on
0 Replies 5579 Views

I do not like this new setout of the billing. This shows nothing about usage and input from solar. I would like this to go back to explained accounts.  Please reply

howyudu-ian
Semiconductor
1 Reply 5458 Views

I am trying to pay my beill but the page has changed

Anthony7
Switched-on
0 Replies 5442 Views

cannot print the a/c & cannot open the use details & log in , I DO NOT WANT AN ESTIMATE BILL . I PREFER A METER READING

Chris_AGL
Conductor
1 Reply 5438 Views

Hi @howyudu-ian  - I would like to understand the layout problem you are having. Could you please send me a private message so we can discuss further? Thank you!

Leslie123
Switched-on
1 Reply 5436 Views

I do not have a problem yet will let you know when i receive the new look I do pay by Ebay is that a problem

howyudu-ian
Semiconductor
0 Replies 5339 Views