Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

try to log in and the app crashes or tells me "it's not you it's us".

AGL Idea Moderator

This is the third time I've been sent a bill, click on "make a payment", takes me to a page where it asks me to once again download the app, I redownload it, try to log in and the fking app crashes or tells me "it's not you it's us". Get your shit together. I cannot believe how difficult it is to make a payment online I've tried 2 different mobiles and no success. Never had an app or online payment that's been this bad.

3 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Josh, thank you for your feedback.  We've had a few customers report similar issues.  We are looking into this at the moment and have been able to identify that on some occasions this can be caused by data issues when our app tries to load your information.  I'll keep you updated with or progress through this thread.

Starter
Hi Matt, Thanks for you response. I've received a notification that my electricity will be shut of soon due to non payment. I'd like to clarify that I have indeed tried to pay the bill, but have had no luck due to the online services. I am happy to pay the original amount, but am not paying the late payment fee associated with a delayed payment. Are you able to prevent my electricity being shut off? And if possible, resend the original bill, with the original amount so that I can pay it?
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Driggs,

Sincere apologies for the delayed reply.

I hope that this matter resolved for you appropriately. I can confirm that this error with our app has also since been resolved, so I've marked this as 'Delivered'.

Please sing out if there is anything else that we can do to help!

Kind regards,

Jayden