Web page, survey obliterates email of receipt

desog
Semiconductor
6 Replies 3052 Views

When I PAYPAL my payment, I then get directed into a web page that says I should enable cookies for a survey. I do NOT want to do the survey, but there is no way to say NO. This means I do not progress to the "email receipt" option. Lost.

Let me add that the lack of a true online "contacts" and "request help" is abysmal, and just adds one more reason why I will move off AGL (whose web pages were obviously written and designed by someone straight out of Uni - if that).

So I am really expecting any progress on the above problem.

I suppose this just helps me "move on".

6 REPLIES 6
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3047 Views

Hi @desog , can you provide a URL for the page where you're receiving this prompt?

desog
Semiconductor
0 Replies 3044 Views

David,

I had just used Paypal to pay.

I could see the page return to AGL, then that page suddenly got replaced by a request to enable cookies to do a survey.

This has happened at least once before.

That was for electricity. When I then paid gas, Paypal returned to the AGL page and I was able to request a receipt to be emailed to me (ie: it did not go to survey).

D

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3032 Views

Thanks for reporting this @desog , the team is aware of the issue and are working on it. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3031 Views

cosmo03
Switched-on
0 Replies 2973 Views

Similar just happened to me. I paid my Gas account and the receipt page (email / print) option briefly opened and before I could choose an option, the page went to a survey. I tried to go back but it wouldn't allow. Just kept opening the survey page. I tried to find a receipt option in my account, but there doesn't seem to be one. I ended up using snipping tool to save an image of the pending payment. This wasn't an issue when I paid my last electricity bill.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2943 Views

This issue is confirmed and will be fixed in a future release