Web Browser Faults

don3192
Conductor
5 Replies 8847 Views

Earlier this week I could log into my agl account by using Firefox. Now when i log into it the sign in pages comes up and wont let me in.. I know my password is correct as I got into this Discussion topic ok.

Also again, Ealier this week i logged into my account using Internet Explorer., Now when i try to log in i get a blank page. with only AGL Identity on the tab and NO log in page is displayed. Can you fix your website up please?

14 REPLIES 14
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6987 Views

Hi don3192,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This issue hasn't been reported by any other customers, so it sounds like it may be on your end. Can I please ask you to clear your cache and try again? Instructions here: I've been asked to clear my cache, how do I do that?

Kind regards,

Jayden

powermike
Switched-on
1 Reply 6983 Views

I also cannot log in using Firefox.  I keep being returned to the "identity" page.  Microsoft edge works.  I have called AGL about this and received the not too helpful advice to switch to Chrome 😞

Can someone please fix the AGL web site?

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 6965 Views

Hi powermike,

It certainly sounds like there may be a compatibility issue with Firefox here!

Can I ask if any pages are erroring/timing out? Or are you just consistently being redirected to the identity page?

Kind regards,

Jayden

don3192
Conductor
0 Replies 6964 Views

I am still having troubles with Firefox. I fixed it once by clearing the cache  but the issue  remained on the second try later in the day. ALso i cant log in with IE. Please fix this asap AGL.

powermike
Switched-on
1 Reply 6948 Views

Consistently returning to the identify page after entering email address and password (or one time code)

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 6932 Views

@don3192 , @powermike  we're looking into this right now and should have an update for you soon.

Dome97
Switched-on
1 Reply 6865 Views

With Firefox, after signing in, it appears to have you back at the sign in page. Just go back by using the back button & you will find yourself at the accounts page!

don3192
Conductor
0 Replies 6862 Views

Thanks for that. It worked. It just goes to show that there is a fault in AGL's webpage. I appreciate your time in solving this problem.

Regards

Don

don3192
Conductor
0 Replies 6859 Views

Hi David

AGL User Dome97 has suggested the following

"With Firefox, after signing in, it appears to have you back at the sign in page. Just go back by using the back button & you will find yourself at the accounts page!"

This actually worked. It does demonstrate that there is a fault  at AGL's end and this needs to be looked at.

Thank you Dome97 for your feedback.