Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Usage in app - incorrect

Erlinda
Switched-on

Hi there,

The AGL app shows that in sunny days, I have been using energy off the grid between the hours of 12-4pm, which are the hottest hours of the day.  It doesn't seem right!

Unfortunately, the meter that AGL had commissioned to install is not compatible with my inverter, but I can certainly see from my inverter app that I have a lot of yield from my solar panels on those days and in those hours.

I think in those days, either my meter lost connection with the inverter, hence had not sent the right information to AGL.  This then affects my billings.

The days I am querying are:

Jan 26-29

Feb 1-2

These dates were not the rainy days we experienced last week (even then, when it was raining hard, i am still selling to the grid a little bit, so confused why not on the sunnier days).

Can someone please investigate those dates and get back to me, as I tried calling 1300651137, but I was on hold for a long time!  

Thanks.

Erlinda