Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

The AGL app fails to show my usage data for current billing perio

AGL Idea Moderator

The AGL app fails to show my usage data for current billing period. Previous billing periods are available in the APP. I can send a screenshot from my phone if requested. FYI - I sign into the APP using my mobile number and receive an SMS code in reply from AGL (same process that I use to log into the webpage version of the AGL usage site) Interestingly, I am also experiencing problems seeing any of my usage data in the webpage version (which I have reported separately through a twitter exchange with Jayden)

4 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Greg, thanks for your feedback.  Are you seeing an error message when you try access your usage.  If you could please share any screenshots in this thread that would be really useful.

Starter

The attached screenshot from my phone was taken on 11 Dec showing MISSING data on 6th Dec

Screenshot_20181211-154331.png

Starter

Another screenshot taken today shows the most recent data available to me is way back on 9th November

Screenshot_20181212-105452.png

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @GregT,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

A fix for this issue has since been released, so we're going to mark this as 'Delivered'.

Please let me know if you need a hand with anything else!

Cheers,

Jayden