Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Since updating to the new version of the Android app I cannot log in and use the app

AGL Idea Moderator

Since updating to the new version of the Android app I cannot log in and use the app. I enter my username and password then the app just sits there loading and never logs in. Triee using a one time pass code, same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled plus cleared all data/cache, no difference.

4 Comments
Starter

I'm having a similar problem. Except when I click the sign-in button I get taken to a blank screen. I have also uninstalled and re-installed, cleared cache. 

@MattyY78 wrote:

Since updating to the new version of the Android app I cannot log in and use the app. I enter my username and password then the app just sits there loading and never logs in. Triee using a one time pass code, same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled plus cleared all data/cache, no difference.

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Update:

Thank you again for your feedback! We've identified the cause of this error which is impacting a number of customers. A fix is in the works and will be deployed soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Idea Moderator

@Vaughn are you still encountering this issue? Can you share any screenshots if you are.

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Vaughn,

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything else!

Cheers,

Jayden