Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Online site faults

DJfrustrated
Switched-on

Logging on and having to reset my password although my error initially has done nothing for my frustrations.  I have not been able to download the PDF invoice either via the mobile app or through a variety of windows and access points through the online portal.  Adding to the frustration is that the chat room (or whatever it is called) appears to be linked to some activity period because whilst trying to type a message of help the site logs me out.  Even at this moment the message window is suggesting that I go back to the previous page to continue the conversation but I have had to re log in for the 6th time.  Can someone please sort this stuff out please?

1 Comment
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @DJfrustrated  - sorry for the frustrations these issues are causing.

• We're aware of the inability to access PDF invoices right now. This should be fixed shortly.
  • We're working to improve the log in experience across the site, and you should see improvements to this in the near future.
  • Regarding the issues you're having with chat, are you referring to the Messaging tool available through My Account or the Chat feature listed on this page?