Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

New app is horrible and I cannot connect with anyone to talk to about my account

Switched-on

12 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @christina54, i'm sorry to hear you are not enjoying the updated app.  I'm happy to talk with you about this.  What are you finding most confusing?

Switched-on

I cannot find any way to contact anyone to talk to about my account 

I received an email reminder for my account but I had already paid it and cannot confirm that you have received payment 

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @christina54, i'll follow up now with our payment teams to find out whats happening for you.  Lets jump into a direct message as I need some other information from you.

AGL Idea Moderator

@christina54 thank you for your information.  I've raised a support request with our team and we'll look into this for you.  I'll keep you updated regularly with our progress.

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @christina54,  so our team can more closely track issues our customers raise relating to the app, I'm moving your post to a new board "Ongoing Issues".  

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @christina54, I've just had a response from our support team.  They can see a payment registered for your electricity contract on the 12th November.  The data was updated in our system on the 13th November.  Can I confirm that you can see the update on your side? 

AGL Idea Moderator
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

AGL Idea Moderator
AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @christina54 just wanted to check in an see whether your app account balance has been updated correctly?

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @christina54 how are things looking now.  Are you still facing a problem where the information isn't being updated correctly?

Starter

Paid bill 5th December 

still shows as due, I’ll be frustrated if this comes up as over due or not paid at later are....

also Gas has been in “ setting up account “ since October 2nd.... what’s this supposed to mean ? The gas is on FYI ...the water is hot..  and stove definitely has flames coming out of