Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

New app fails to retrieve details

Switched-on

Hi 

I just installed the new app but fails to retrieve details. See attached screenshot

regards

CMScreenshot_20181005-145818_AGL Energy.jpg

7 Comments
AGL Moderator

Hi z0r0r0,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The screenshot you've provided is the interface of the previous iteration of our app. For further support with this version of our app, please complete the feedback form under the 'More' tab.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Attached is a screenshot of the app I downloaded as per the pilot email. Is the beta link pointing me to the previous app?

Regards20181005_162848.jpg

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @z0r0r0, sorry for the delay in my follow up.  Is this still happening?  We think the beta version may have been delayed in the rollout to the app store. I've spoken to a few people today and it seems to be working now.  Can you let me know how you go please.

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Sparky

Your previous App functioned  outstandingly better than your new introduced App. Please can I have the old App back?

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @z0r0r0 and @LAC are you still encountering this problem?  Are you able to login to the app now?  Any screenshots yon can share will help us with our investigation

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered