Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Message says it's not you it's us we are having trouble connecting to your account

AGL Idea Moderator

There is a problem with the app The message says it's not you it's us we are having trouble connecting to your account

6 Comments
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Update:

Thank you again for your feedback! We've identified the cause of this error which is impacting a number of customers. A fix is in the works and will be deployed soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Starter

I'm still getting this issue. It's very frustrating  it's not fixed yet

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Ash07, thanks for your response.  We've had a few customers face similar problems.  I'll jump into a private message to grab some account details to see if its the same root cause as the others.  What we are seeing is that the data which is used by the app for displaying usage information is not correctly available for some accounts (yours potentially in this instance) when you load the app.  This is something our teams are currently looking into.

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Ash07,

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

Starter

I am still having this same issue

Starter

I'm still having this same issue