Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

It says my bill due in 1 week no bill turns up. I call and they say 2 more weeks till reading

AGL Idea Moderator

This new app update is not right . It says my bill due in 1 week no bill turns up. I call and they say 2 more weeks till reading. This is not accurate I'm uninstalling till fixed

4 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Tasha, thanks for the feedback.  Are you able to share some screenshots of the bill due date.  I'll also check with our team to find out what is going on. I'll update you through this thread.

Starter

Electricity says due in 86 daysElectricity says due in 86 days

Starter

A week ago it said my bill due in next few days but no bill arrived just ' next bill in 86 days' . I rung they said my reading is on Dec 21st then bill 2 weeks after ??? Confused

@MattyY78 wrote:

This new app update is not right . It says my bill due in 1 week no bill turns up. I call and they say 2 more weeks till reading. This is not accurate I'm uninstalling till fixed

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Bettyboop

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden