About a week ago I checked the AGL app to see how things were looking regarding my solar feed in and my usage. It showed that I was in credit and it was increasing as minimal power was used during the day and the full sunny days producing heaps of solar energy. The app had my balance at credit $10.00. Two days later when checking again the usage tells me that I had used an large amount of power and the solar was minimal.
and now balance is about $56.00. As I scroll back though my previous bills, all amounts were larger then the amounts I had paid. I then scroll back to the oldest bill on the app. It shows me that I had solar in Nov 2018.
I installed solar end of Jan 2019. Its been nearly 1 week since I noticed this and the app is still showing the wrong information. Has anyone had the same issue and holp me sort it out.