Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

I just get a spinning wheel and no data is available for either the gas or electricity tab

AGL Idea Moderator
I recently downloaded this app, but unfortunately I just get a spinning wheel and no data is available for either the gas or electricity tab. Is this something that could be fixed as it's a great idea for an app.
6 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Angela, thanks for your feedback.  We've had some other customers report similar issues.  I'll pass this on to the team and keep you updated through here.  Any screenshots you can provide will help us with our investigation.

Sparky

Thanks Matt for following this issue up. I will try and attach a screenshot!Screenshot_20181211-205606.png

Sparky

I've deleted the app and reinstalled it and this doesn't work either so I've just deleted it now... Way to frustrating!!!

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Angber,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Sparky

Thankyou