Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

I have not had any daily readings available since 8 november

AGL Idea Moderator
I have not had any daily readings available since 8 november
I assume there is a fault somewhere, also was going to be billed on 10th, no bill yet on 12th
3 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Jeff, can I confirm that your meter is a smart device?  I'll follow up with our support team to look into this issue for you.  Any screenshots you can provide will help with our investigation.

Starter
Hi, I swapped to AGL about 5 november Was getting daily readings for power until November 8, same day i asked AGL to update me to multi tariff, go from peak off peak to shoulder, peak off peak got readings for 2 days then it stopped, Same if i log into web, same if i try app on samsung s6, same if i try on samsung tablet Smart meter installed back in 2009 when solar installed, been working fine since Interesting if i call AGL and ask for the bill amount for november, they cannot tell me?? So something somewhere is not talking to something cheers
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @pcmcs,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden