I have not been able to access your app for months. Hugely inconvenient and frustrating

MattyY78
AGL Idea Moderator
31 Replies 19058 Views

31 REPLIES 31
MattyY78
AGL Idea Moderator
0 Replies 10116 Views

Hi Paige, thanks for your feedback.  Are you seeing an error page with a rainy cloud or is the page blank when you login?  Any screenshots you can share will help our investigations.

Dawes84
Conductor
0 Replies 10110 Views

Yes, it goes to a page with a rainy cloud

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 10038 Views

Hi @Dawes84,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

OnE
Semiconductor
0 Replies 10030 Views
No, this is still not working for me. I've tried to reset the app and still getting the same error screen.
Dawes84
Conductor
0 Replies 10026 Views

@jayden_AGL

Resolved how? I've had no assistance & it definitely is still not functioning. 

Dawes84
Conductor
0 Replies 10025 Views

@OnE I've tried to get help with this for quite some time and am getting nowhere. I hope you have better luck than I 

OnE
Semiconductor
0 Replies 10018 Views
@MattyY78 @jayden_AGL this is still not resolved. Please stop closing issues that people raised on this,
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 10015 Views

Hi @OnE  & @Dawes84 ,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

There was a large-scale bug was resolved last month that was responsible for many similar issues, but it seems that this was not relevant in your cases.

If you can both send me a quick private message with your names, AGL account numbers and email address, I'll be happy to help further!

Cheers,

Jayden

OnE
Semiconductor
0 Replies 10011 Views

@jayden_AGL I got this "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."