Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

I have not been able to access your app for months. Hugely inconvenient and frustrating

AGL Idea Moderator

28 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Paige, thanks for your feedback.  Are you seeing an error page with a rainy cloud or is the page blank when you login?  Any screenshots you can share will help our investigations.

Sparky

Yes, it goes to a page with a rainy cloud

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Dawes84,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

OnE
Sparky
No, this is still not working for me. I've tried to reset the app and still getting the same error screen.
Sparky

@jaydeny

Resolved how? I've had no assistance & it definitely is still not functioning. 

Sparky

@OnE I've tried to get help with this for quite some time and am getting nowhere. I hope you have better luck than I 

OnE
Sparky
@MattyY78 @jaydeny this is still not resolved. Please stop closing issues that people raised on this,
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @OnE  & @Dawes84 ,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

There was a large-scale bug was resolved last month that was responsible for many similar issues, but it seems that this was not relevant in your cases.

If you can both send me a quick private message with your names, AGL account numbers and email address, I'll be happy to help further!

Cheers,

Jayden

OnE
Sparky

@jaydeny I got this "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

Sparky

How do I send a private message?