Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

I have a smart meter but do not seem to be able to view usage figures.

AGL Idea Moderator
I have a smart meter but do not seem to be able to view usage figures. 

Any suggestions on what the problem might be  ? 
5 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Rene, thanks for your feedback.  Can you share any screenshots of the issue with me please?  You can drill into the usage by clicking on the card itself.  More information is available on how to access kWh and hourly usage in our most recent what's new article.  I should be able to give more advice when I get a better idea of what you can see on the app.

Starter

Screenshot_20181219-202913.png

Yes. I get this screen initially under usage then I complete the meter read process. Looks like at this point the app logs me into myaccount at the agl website for the meter read then once I complete that and return to the app the usage screen is as at the beginning exactly same as the scteen shot. . Shows no usage and tells me  I should read my meter to see usage. I have done this 4 times in the past week and can't see anything changing anywhere is the app. 

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Rene,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

Sparky

The app is not registering the daily electricity use since late April. I've reported thus many times without success. The last time, I received a call but couldn't answer so called the number back. Eventually I got onto someone and stated my reason for calling. His reply was, anything else and I told him no that I told him the reason and in the middle of my answer he hung up on me. Very rude young man shouldn't have this job. Please fix the app so I can get a daily reading.

Freda

Switched-on

I posted this elsewhere, but relevant for here. Smart meter and no usage what so ever on app and as for the website for get it beyond high level billing summary when bill is issued.

Electricity Usage- on app is not available at all.I have had multiple complaints to do with the website version(since early 2018) that since they got rid of "agl IQ" lost ability to see detail electricity usage (day, time period etc etc). When I saw that the app was going to be able to give more usage info, thought ok see what that shows. but to date it shows absolutely nothing (not even just high level billing period summary) . The error is "Once complete , data for your first usage will appear"