Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Highlighted

Have not been able to log into my account on the ap for over a week

AGL Idea Moderator

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Have not been able to log into my account on the ap for over a week - Status changed to: Needs More Info

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi Ronald, thank you for your feedback.  When you try login are you seeing an error message or error page?  If you could share any screenshots that would help with out investigation

Highlighted

Re: Have not been able to log into my account on the ap for over a week

Switched-on

This is what I get Screenshot_2018-12-19-21-46-06-50.png

Highlighted

Re: Have not been able to log into my account on the ap for over a week - Status changed to: Delivered

AGL Moderator

Hi @cathydacook,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

I am unable to log in on mobile app as well, after entering all the details it takes me back to the main login page.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi, I am not able to log in to my app and its been a month now and i am not getting any response from AGL team. I have been chatting with online team and they are just resetting my account & this is not going any where. Can anyone help in AGL?