Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

For over 2 weeks but both say that my account is being worked on

AGL Idea Moderator

I have been trying to login to the app and the website for over 2 weeks but both say that my account is being worked on. So annoying! I just want to see if my bill has been paid..

5 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Shanna,  thank you for your feedback.  We've had a few customers report similar issues.  We are looking into this at the moment and have been able to identify that on some occasions this can be caused by data issues when our app tries to load your information.  I'll keep you updated with or progress through this thread.  Can I confirm are you seeing a rainy cloud with this message?  Any screenshots you can provide will help with our investigation.

Sparky

Screenshot_20190109-234719_AGL Energy.jpgYes there is a rainy cloud

Sparky

Screenshot_20190109-234936_Samsung Internet.jpgThis is if I try to login in online (On my phone but not in the app)

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Shanna83,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

Sparky

Hi,

No I still can't login to my account either online or in the app.

Cheers,

Shanna