Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

For a few weeks cannot access agl app get response ‘it’s not you it’s us try again’

AGL Idea Moderator

For a few weeks cannot access agl app get response ‘it’s not you it’s us try again’ Have tried online and by phone app and iPad app. If I don’t get the above message and get a logon screen told password is incorrect. When trying to access by code the code provided by agl three times has been rejected. How do I access my account. I get text messages to put in my gas meter reading but how can I when I cannot access my account. The app is useless.

4 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Colin, thanks for your feedback.  We've had a few customers facing similar issues to you.  We are currently investigating what is happening and I will keep you updated on our progression through this thread.  

Starter

Another 10 days has gone bye and still cannot access my account.  Received a text message today requesting a gas meter reading.  When trying to access the app still get message that it is your fault and not mine and cannot access the app.  Told to access via internet, but then advised that the account  cannot be a  accessed at this time and try again later.  These problems have been going on for a number of weeks.  How do I access my  account?

Starter

Another three weeks have transpired.  Another complaint on the Chat line, and still cannot access my account.  Received an email today re AGL Rewards and it was suggested I  check out the rewards on offer, but guess what - cannot acces.  This problem has been ongoing for over 6 weeks.  How long does it take for AGL to fix this problem??

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi Wiseman,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden