Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Estimated usage and feed in.

hughston
Switched-on

Hello there,

there has been two occasions during my last current bill cycle where my AGL app has shown and estimate associated with my energy usage, and feed in.

I was wondering why this occurs, when my inverter data and analytics show very different results, please can you explain why this might happen?

Thanks

4 Comments
AGL Moderator

Hi hughston,

Great question!

AGL can be supplied estimated data by your MDP (meter data provider) for a number of reasons and we recognise that this is never ideal.

Can I ask if this data corrected itself, and if so, approximately how long this took to occur?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hello Jayden,

I've only just logged back in.

The data hasn't corrected itself completely, the figures have altered from the initial estimates, the feed in estimate remains the same which is 6.85kW, I believe it should be quite a bit higher than this.  

Strangely enough the "bought from the grid" figure has dropped from 26.16kW to 9.65kW (which seems to be correct).

My first day of billing the 14/08/2019 remains as an estimate and has not changed at all.

Thanks

Hugh

Sparky

I’m getting a very similar issue here... Hasn’t updated in a week.

8ABB2BD2-7BD5-46DB-AE97-2BAA03FCBA38.jpeg

Kaa
Switched-on

Me too!  Seems to have reverted to reading my meter again but the estimated days are way out, we weren’t even home!

C931B4A8-0430-4B58-859F-AE56E9BCF97A.png