Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Cannot access the app

AGL Idea Moderator

Nothing working. New account. Concerned you aren’t paying my solar feed in as I can’t track anything l.

4 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Aaron, I'd love to get more information from you on what is happening when you try load the app.  Is it just crashing?  If you can supply any screen captures that would be hugely appreciated.

Starter

I don't have a screen shot.  Bascially it is under usage - electricity. There is a raincloud and expression 'it's not you its us. We're having trouble connecting to your account. Sorry for the hold-up!"

I do not mind not having access to the app, provided that my account is actually functioning properly - namely my solar feed in.

AGL Idea Moderator

Thanks for this @AL2, i'll get our team to look into this for you.  I'll keep you updated with our progress.

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi AL2,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden