Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

App says "It's not you it's us...we're having trouble connecting to your account right now"

AGL Idea Moderator

This AGL app won't pick up my account details. It says "It's not you it's us...we're having trouble connecting to your account right now"

11 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Lucas, thank you for your feedback.  We've had other customers report similar issues.  I'll keep you updated with our progress on this issue through this thread and should I need anything from you reach out over here.

Starter

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the follow up.  

I will keep an eye on the posts here for updates.

Cheers.

Lucas. 

Sparky

I've got the same issue. Had it several weeks ago, uninstalled the app and have just now re-installed it. Still says the same thing. App features sound excellent, although I'm now inclined to read it's features as just a sales pitch without any substance.

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Ant1, are you able to share any screen shots of the problem in this thread?  Are you able to see the tabs (usage, billing, account) on the bottom nav bar within the app itself?

Sparky

@MattyY78

Just installed again. Here's the imagesScreenshot_2019-01-09-12-58-14.pngThis is what I get when I tap 'bill'

Screenshot_2019-01-09-12-58-30.pngThis is the 'usage' screen

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi all,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden

Starter

This issues has not been fixed as its happening on my iphone.  7C2B7FB7-09A7-45E1-B258-079BAD81EE12.jpeg

Sparky

When I try to log in to the app I only get a message saying "It's not you it's us"

AGL Moderator

Hey Shoshan,

Welcome to the Community!

There could be a few reasons for this. Shoot me through a quick private message by clicking my handle (jaydeny) with your AGL account number and address so that I can take a look at things.

Cheers,

Jayden

JQ
Starter

Hi,

I am currently experiencing the same issues as above on my AGL APP. It continues to say that “it’s not you, it’s us” and won’t resolve despite refreshing after waiting an hour two between. 

Can you please help to resolve this?

Thank you.