Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Highlighted

Re: App does not show current usage. Has trouble connecting to my account details

Semiconductor

This app has been a waste of time. It has never worked and won’t show my account. All I get is some stupid rain drop image.

Highlighted

Re: App does not show current usage. Has trouble connecting to my account details

Switched-on

Hi, i am having the same issue. Quick solution would be awesome

Highlighted

Switched-on

I am having the same issue and have only just started with AGL 

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

@Keren84 , if you've recently joined AGL you will see this error message when you access the app. Check back in a little while.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi David_AGL - how long is a “little while”. I have now been waiting weeks and the app is still giving the error message.

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

@Unhappy1970  So you have been connected for weeks but you are still receiving the "Connection in Progress" error message in the app?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

AGL Energy App is not showing my usage from 02/10/2019

Switched-on

AGL Energy App is not showing my electricity and solar usage from 02/10/2019.

I have updated the app to the latest version available but still no data displayed.

Highlighted

Re: AGL Energy App is not showing my usage from 02/10/2019

Switched-on

I’m having the same problem - data is missing since the 3.10. 

Highlighted

Switched-on

Same with mine

Highlighted

Switched-on

My app is not showing daily updates since mid November