Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Android app not working.

NK7
Switched-on

App has been working for over a year. Recently cannot access the app. When opening the app it asks me to sign in or register. (never needed to after initial setup over 12 months ago).

When I hit "login" tab it then tries to access the website but just continually loops trying to get to the site but never does. Nick

7 Comments
NK7
Switched-on
Still haven't received feedback on this issue. Situation with app is still unchanged. Any solutions?
AGL Community Manager

@NK7  thanks for the feedback.

@KennyB can you take a look?

NK7
Switched-on
Thanks guys. it's been an issue for some 6 weeks now.
AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @NK7 ,

Can you message me your account number directly? It should be on your bill and I'll get the team to investigate.

Thanks,

Ken

NK7
Switched-on
Hi KennyB Here is my a/c No. 7053622119 cheers Nick
NK7
Switched-on
Any progress on this issue? If this is of any further assistance...when I try to login via the app the situation is as described in my earlier correspondence, Also I found that on my android phone, that if I try to login via the AGL website, by going to "my account" it does the same as the app. i.e it opens the url and just tries to continuously access the site but keeps failing and just loops continuously.
NK7
Switched-on
Haven't heard from anyone. Problem still the same.