Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Agl app is not working

AGL Idea Moderator

9 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Ather, thanks for your feedback.  Can I ask what is not working at the moment?  Are you unable to load the app at all or have you managed to login?

Sparky

I m getting following error message when I open the App

Its not you ,its us. We are having trouble connecting to your account  Sorry for the hold-up

AGL Idea Moderator

Thanks for this @Ather.  We've seen a few other people experiencing similar problems.  I'm going to grab some account details from you in a private message to keep it safe.

Sparky

Team it has been 10 days and issue is not fixed

Starter

I have the same issue, I thought it might be as I got a new phone? I had iPhone 7plus, now iPhone XS. Does that make a difference?? I would love to see my bills again?? No idea when they are due or how much without the app!

Sparky

AGL have no idea, the departments are terrible with communication. I had the same problem it took 10 phone calls to fix. In the end I was told to log in as normal, but then use the Authorisation code not your password. You think it is a simple problem and it is known by a few, they could pass it to the other staff at AGL.

The amount of times my password was reset by AGL to fix this was 5 times. Only 1 person out of the 10 was helpful.

So it worked for 2 weeks, but now I can log in, but can't enter my meter reads, guess another 10 phone calls. Terrible service AGAIN!!!!!

Starter

I don’t even get a login option, deleted and downloaded the app again, just comes up “It is not you, it’s us” lol will have to call them 10 times and see if it will work! 

Sparky

I am getting the same error "It is not you, it’s us”

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi all,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

I'm happy to confirm that this issue was resolved last month. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jayden