Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing AGL's mobile app or online services? Let us know here!

Account stuck on 'we're just putting the final touches on'

cat-mirella
Switched-on

Trying to log into this account to pay a bill, but as I said it's been stuck on just putting the final touches on for about a week or so. When it was accessed at the start of the month it worked fine. Not sure what to do here?

14 Comments
Sparky

Hello. I haven't been able to sign in for days, trying to pay a bill. "We're just putting the final touches on" message won't go away. Please help.

Starter

Any of you have this issue? https://myaccount.agl.com.au link is not working and I am not able to access my account. Very inconvenient. Message I got is :

JA1
Sparky

I have tried to access my account online, only to have a blank screen sent back with:

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Hi @JA1 , when was your account connected?

JA1
Sparky

16/10/19

AGL Community Manager

@JA1 It takes a little while after connection to be able to access your account online. If you still have no access after a few days, please get in touch.

Sparky

My AGL online account has not worked since signing up. I can login successfully, however it then displays a general message "We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon."

I have spoken to people both on live chat and on the phone and am just constantly told this will be resolved within 24-48 hours and they will “personally look into this matter” however it has been over 3.5 weeks and I am still having this issue.

I know this has been on discussion before but there wasn’t help to solve this problem.

JA1
Sparky

Hello David,

There is still no update on my account. Is the waiting time usually over a week?

Also, I have not had any communication with the people who were supposed to check my gas meter yesterday 22/10/19.

Are you able to help me with this?

Regards,

AGL Community Manager

Hi @JA1 . For my own energy account it did take around a week to get online access, but I think any longer would indicate a problem. I don't have access to your account so unfortunately  I can't help you with that myself, so I'd recommend you Contact Us by web chat or phone. They'll be able to assist with your gas meter question as well.

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi all - There have been a few instances of users encountering this error lately so I'm merging them into one thread while we investigate.