Account stuck on 'we're just putting the final touches on'

cat-mirella
Switched-on
23 Replies 15731 Views

Trying to log into this account to pay a bill, but as I said it's been stuck on just putting the final touches on for about a week or so. When it was accessed at the start of the month it worked fine. Not sure what to do here?

28 REPLIES 28
cantlogin
Switched-on
0 Replies 9015 Views

Hello. I haven't been able to sign in for days, trying to pay a bill. "We're just putting the final touches on" message won't go away. Please help.

JSmith
Switched-on
0 Replies 8980 Views

Any of you have this issue? https://myaccount.agl.com.au link is not working and I am not able to access my account. Very inconvenient. Message I got is :

JA1
Semiconductor
5 Replies 8974 Views

I have tried to access my account online, only to have a blank screen sent back with:

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8969 Views

Hi @JA1 , when was your account connected?

JA1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 8965 Views

16/10/19

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8960 Views

@JA1 It takes a little while after connection to be able to access your account online. If you still have no access after a few days, please get in touch.

kayrenn28
Conductor
0 Replies 8922 Views

My AGL online account has not worked since signing up. I can login successfully, however it then displays a general message "We're just putting the final touches on. Your account will be ready shortly so please check back soon."

I have spoken to people both on live chat and on the phone and am just constantly told this will be resolved within 24-48 hours and they will “personally look into this matter” however it has been over 3.5 weeks and I am still having this issue.

I know this has been on discussion before but there wasn’t help to solve this problem.

JA1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 8923 Views

Hello David,

There is still no update on my account. Is the waiting time usually over a week?

Also, I have not had any communication with the people who were supposed to check my gas meter yesterday 22/10/19.

Are you able to help me with this?

Regards,

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8911 Views

Hi @JA1 . For my own energy account it did take around a week to get online access, but I think any longer would indicate a problem. I don't have access to your account so unfortunately  I can't help you with that myself, so I'd recommend you Contact Us by web chat or phone. They'll be able to assist with your gas meter question as well.