Technical Issues

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Having a problem accessing the AGL Energy app or online services? Let us know here!

Highlighted

Access AGL rewards

Switched-on

Yesterday I tried the AGL Rewards for the first time. I wanted to buy a Coles eGift Card in Rewards from agl.com.au website but I got an error message: "That wasn't supposed to happen. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we're experiencing some difficulties when trying to take you to AGL Rewards right now. Please check back soon." So I contacted AGL via chat and was advised to call 1300 397 079. I called and was advised to call 131 245 to fix the problem. I called and was transferred to another staff. Once again I was advised to call back 131 245. So I called again and I was transferred to another staff. This time she fixed the problem for me. I had no error message and was able to browse the offer on aglrewards.com.au website. Reading comments on AGL Community I realize this problem has existed for a long time. My first question is why it hasn’t been fixed for all customers. Next, once I raised the issue in chat, the staff should forward the issue to Technical Support to fix instead of giving me 1300 397 079 which is the wrong number to call. Hopefully this feedback would improve problem handling in the future. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Access AGL rewards

AGL Community Manager

Hi @phuocpham , sorry you've had so much trouble getting this resolved. Shoot me a private message (click my name) with your account number and I'll follow it up for you.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.