Renewables and Energy Technology

Wind turbines, solar panels, home battery storage - if it's discussion about renewable energy you're after, you'll find it here.

Wind turbines, solar panels, home battery storage - if it's discussion about renewable energy you're after, you'll find it here.

Highlighted

remove electric meter

Switched-on

hi,

i want to remove my electric meter.how can i do?

best regards

jinggu

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: remove electric meter

Alumni

Hi @gujing! Are you looking to disconnect your electricity service with AGL, or are you looking to physically remove the electricity meter from your home or office?

If you need to disconnect your service or arrange to have it moved to a new premises, please call our friendly team on 1300 245 668 at anytime of the day or night - we're available 24/7.

If you do want to physically remove or alter your electricity meter, the first step is for you and your electrician to submit an application here. Valid requests are processed within 3-5 business days, then we will arrange for a site visit by your distributor. You can find more information about the process, along with all the steps involved, on our website.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We're always happy to help!

If you see a helpful post, give it a Kudos. It's like a High Five, but better!