Renewables and Energy Technology

Wind turbines, solar panels, home battery storage - if it's discussion about renewable energy you're after, you'll find it here.

Wind turbines, solar panels, home battery storage - if it's discussion about renewable energy you're after, you'll find it here.

Highlighted

eligiblity for 21 cents tariff feed

Conductor

I wanted clarification around eligibility of solar systems for the 21 cents tariff.

I am planning to install a solar system with a size of 13.2kw(40 solar panels with a 10kw inverter. My question is whether I will be eligible for the 21 cents. I have called AGL and every time I get a different answer, some say the 21 cents tariff feed is based on solar system and some say on the inverter size. Could someone from AGL give the correct answer so I can proceed to purchasing these items from a solar company.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: eligiblity for 21 cents tariff feed

Powerhouse

I suggest you do a search of 10Kw or "Solar Saver 10kw Limit" to see ALL of the posts about this.

It would appear (possibly) that if the capacity of your system (ie panel output > 10Kw) then AGL does not allow you to get the maximum amount of money for your feed in.

Cheers Neil

I suggest you accept this as a solution and check out ALL of the posts on this