Smart meter Mk7c

Dave
Superconductor
1 Reply 25483 Views

Is my new smart meter read online by AGL or does someone still have to call & read it in person at billing time?

Dave

7 REPLIES 7
CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
1 Reply 25606 Views

Hi @Dave

The digital meter that has been installed can be remotely read. There is no need for a technician to attend your address to obtain the meter reads. 

Thanks!

BanksiaSnapper
Switched-on
1 Reply 25302 Views

When a day's data is missed/not recorded, can that data be read again remotely?
I'm surprised that has an estimate for one day's missed data 2 months beforehand.

CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
1 Reply 25259 Views

Hi @BanksiaSnapper

Welcome to the Community. 

As long as the meter data has been recorded, the data can be retrieved. However, if the data has not been recorded then we will be provided with estimated data based on historical usage. 

Thanks! 

los99
Semiconductor
1 Reply 19706 Views

It's been 11 days since the last reading on my agl account, but the cost to date is going up per normal. should i be worried when i try to view the usage it doesn't tell me the last 11 days?

*Electricity Bought From Grid 

$34.54

*Solar Electricity Sold to Grid

$5.62

*Net Usage

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 19701 Views

Hi los99,

It sounds like we may not have been provided your usage data for approx. 11 days ago which'll prevent your data from updating. This should resolve itself within the coming week, but if it doesn't please let me know.

Kind regards,

Jayden

los99
Semiconductor
1 Reply 19460 Views

Hi Jaydeny,

until now i dont have any readings on my new smart meter. This is just getting ridiculous..... i prefer the old system where i can actually read the meter now i cant even tell what is going on.  

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 19453 Views

Hi los99,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Please send me a private message (by clicking on my username 'jaydeny') with your AGL account number and email address so that I can investigate this further for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden