Smart meter EDMI Atlas Mk7c

Dave
Superconductor
5 Replies 63939 Views

I wish to read my brand new smart meter but can't find any meaningful instructions.

What do the codes 03 & 13 tell me please. I guess they are export & import, but which is which.

Thanks,

Dave

29 REPLIES 29
CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
4 Replies 41474 Views

Hi @Dave

We have an article - published here on the Community about different types of digital metering. 

Meter type ‘MK7C’ – One phase, one element:

MK7C.png

LCD Description
01 Standard Current Date and Time
03 Excess energy consumed by customer
13 Excess energy exported by customer

* Edited 13th Feb 2018.

Thanks!

Dave
Superconductor
2 Replies 41472 Views

Thanks,

I have established that the codes on my meter run the other way around. In my case 03 is recording net import and 13 is showing export which is opposite to the picture in the Community.

Does this indicate my meter has been wired incorrectly by the electrician?

Dave

CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
1 Reply 41457 Views

Hi @Dave

I will need to follow up with our Digital Metering Team to find out more information. Can you please send a private message with your account details, so we can investigate further? 

Thanks! 

Dave
Superconductor
1 Reply 41451 Views

Thank you,

I have now sent a private message as requested. I included another query in the message.

Dave

Dave
Superconductor
1 Reply 41447 Views

I am not sure if I sent the message correctly. What do I put in the "Send to" section please. In the end I put my own username but I am not sure if this is what I should have done.

Dave

CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
1 Reply 41442 Views

Hi @Dave

Sorry for the confusion, can you please send myself a private message with your account details. 

Thanks! 

Dave
Superconductor
2 Replies 41398 Views

Just making sure you received my private message.

Dave

CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
0 Replies 41397 Views

Hi @Dave

We did receive your private message and forwarded your information to our VPP team for further investigation. We will get back to you shortly with an outcome. 

Thanks! 

CatherineG
Retired AGL Moderator
0 Replies 41396 Views

Hi @Dave

We did receive your private message and forwarded your information to our VPP team for further investigation. We will get back to you shortly with an outcome. 

Thanks!